The lessons of life come with much struggle, angst and a profound sense of “WHY?“.
Learning and understanding and trusting in these times of acute strife take effort. Placing patience first and foremost allows for an active response.
In the workshops offered, from Body Trust to Exon*erate Your Inner Child, a grounding process helps in allowing one to see options and being able to make the healthiest choice possible.
Breathwork cannot be underestimated. Self-reassurance soothes a turbulent thought process. Detachment permits equanimity and releases self-centered will.
Life lessons might come as follows:
- to treat others respectfully as you would want to be treated.
- to challenge belief systems that limit your capacity to live.
- to seek out creative solutions.
- to be embodied and to feel your emotions as a guide.
- to let go of control.
- to grow in responsibility for greater freedoms.
- to be true to yourself.
Learning, trusting and living make life a wonderful journey.
Lifestyle Naturopathy serves to make the journey healing and vibrant.