Chew on This: A Metaphor for Dealing with Life
We are children of the cosmos; while this sounds like a grand concept, the actuality is quite simple and can be looked at in three parts:
- Energy cannot be created or destroyed.
- Food becomes kinetic energy that your body uses to create energy. Even the waste -fibrous excrement that delights bacteria for the food that becomes energy for them.
- Your thoughts fuel time.
- The law of attraction, like the dynamism of our molecular counterparts, derives from a boundless source of energy, which some call love or God.
- Clearing your mind allows for the deepening of creativity, connectivity, and the ability to see the world from a wholly present perspective.
- Your life matters.
- While small decisions may seem innocuous, your grace and wellbeing in the world does make a difference that expands the universal consciousness.
In order to mull over life, theories, and to take a critical point of view, taking time and knowing your own distinct values will matter.
Chewing food tastes good.
Try not to think too much and enjoy your yummy food.