Birthdays, holidays, acts of gratitude, and self-care, these simple and thoughtful items are certain to brighten days and homes.
- Food Chopper/Processor/Blender – Useful for dips, sauces, purees, soups, and pastes, having a sturdy machine in the kitchen to chop and blend foods can make possible dream desserts, creamy dips and an array of deliciousness that will impress you and your guests.
- Tongue Cleaner – Whether in stainless steel or copper, tongue cleaners are an out-of-the-ordinary, yet nearly essential, tool to have on hand for good oral health. Personally, I use a dedicated rounded soup spoon that works just as well for gently scraping off the scum that can coat the tongue.
- Beauté – Haircare is self-love. While the market is saturated with smelly products to change hair colour and texture, this product will cater to the natural beauty of hair.
- Serums – Clean skincare is a must. These serums highlight the spiritual aspect of the oils it blends for care and beauty that goes much deeper than the skin.
- Foot Cream – Footcare can be so easily overlooked, yet the amount of stress-reduction and pleasure arising from easing tension out of the foot while richly hydrating the skin is a fabulous everyday idea. Consider adding on a reflexology gift for the ultimate treat!
- Toilet Squat Stool – Alignment of the colon makes letting go of yesterday so much easier. Make sure you have one at home that you can rave about before offering this gift to anyone.
- Juicer – Juicing rocks! Enjoy fresh beverages at any time of the year and enjoy the benefits of juicing. Some juicers are equipped to make pasta or nut butters!
- Pill case – Health aficionados will have a choice selection of supplements on hand to take daily. Sorting capsules out once a week is a great way to save time and be organized with consistent supplementation. Practical and meaningful!
- Mat – A fresh mat for exercising at home and anywhere. Pilates enthusiasts will adore a good mat to work up core heat!
- Plants – An appealing way to beautify homes. Plants are friends that will listen, grow, and nourish your life for many, many years.
- Art – To excite or subdue; art can decorate walls, hang from ceilings, be displayed, and even worn. This can be a wonderful way to connect with people and create conversations.
- Diffuser and/or beeswax candles – Soft illumination for quiet meditation, lovely clean fresh scents drifting through the home, and the glow of candles for romance make great gifts.
Lifeskills come with where we place our energy. Nourishing our heartfelt connections to ourselves and others from a holistic standpoint means having the equipment necessary to do so. These items are guaranteed to be used and appreciated.