The health, glow, and protection of your skin relates to the care given to food choices, hydration, and lifestyle choices such as adequate sleep, avoiding cigarettes, and exercise. That being the foundation, topical care can make a big difference in protecting and providing a glow that will catch your eye when we look at your hands or see yourself in a mirror. Hair that’s silky shiny and carries a scent to accentuate your unique flair can attract the positive attention you enjoy with a confident and positive attitude.
Lifestyle Naturopathy created serums as a gentle and efficient way to nourish and moisturize skin and hair.
take out the fuss from dealing with multiple products
The ingredients are clean, fresh, and lush. The serums work beauty into the skin by matching the sebum your skin needs with a combination of organic olive oil and refined macadamia oil. These oils sink in without leaving any residue. Organic jojoba then provides the protective layer that completes this magnificent ratio of golden care for your skin.
The serums bring silky softness and strength to the hair, allowing you to grow shiny hair with fewer trips to the hairdresser by tending to frizzy, damaged hair and preventing brittleness, or split ends.
You have four choices:
Integrity. Simplicity. Empathy. Unity.
- Integrity is strength. A combination of basil, mint, and celery, this serum strengthens resolve, lifts spirits and roots for you all the way!
- Simplicity is beautiful. A blend of lavender, grapefruit, and lemongrass to relax, soothe, and bring the big picture into focus.
- Empathy is sexy. A flowery twist of geranium, ylang-ylang, and cardamom to bring connection, closeness, and the dancing warmth of intimacy.
- Unity is sophisticated. A humble essence; odorless, respectful, and respectable without drama.
Using the serums can become a quick part of your daily care:
- Four (4) drops for the face. Smooth gently over the forehead, nose, chin, and cheeks after cleansing.
- Apply liberally to body skin. Can be used after shaving (avoid broken skin). Wait one day after waxing.
- After washing/conditioning hair, apply four to six (4-6) drops in your hands and rub them together for even application to the ends of hair. Great for softening body hair and beards.
- A deep treatment for hair and roots. Use 10mL (200 drops) to saturate hair. Cover hair with a hair cap and leave in for a few hours or overnight. Wash out thoroughly.
- Massage a drop into cuticles.
Store and care for your serums for a long life:
- Avoid heat.
- You can keep your serums in the fridge. Refrain from keeping them in your bathroom.
- Avoid bright sunlight. The bottles used are dark to lessen light and oxidative exposure.
- Cap your bottle after each use.
- Don’t squeeze air bubbles from the dropper into the serum. Squeeze the rubber and then insert the glass dropper.
The serums contain essential oils and are not meant for consumption. Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes.
ENJOY AND SHARE WITH ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS!